<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemBody$>

Disclaimer.
Hello men, women, girl, boy, gay and les :D
As you know, this is my blog
If you hate to me, I hate you.
So,s-c-r-a-m.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

That holy banana.

Hello.
Anna.Ho
On Earth since:ThirdOct1994
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Friends are my daily drugs!
feel free to contact me @ Facebook|annaho850@hotmail.com

My love.
♥FAMILY!
♥COUSIN!
♥Evelyn'MUMMY!
♥Audrey'ZHINU!
♥Welshia'LESBO!
♥Pearlie'DEAREST
♥Nixson'DIDI
♥Samuel'SWEETY
♥Zhihui'GAGGY
♥Alina'SMALLHANDFRIEND
♥Yeesong'MANGO
♥Kenneth'BRO
♥Melvin'PRECIOUS
♥Decong'KONGLONG
♥Royce'PAPA
♥Ridzwan'BOYFRIEND
♥Rosyton'LUCKYSTAR
♥DanielT'AHGONG
♥Ivan'IDOIT
♥Kingsley'DI
♥Janice'PUBOR
♥Julia'AHMA
♥Huiyi'DEAR
♥Yuping'BAOBEI
♥Shuhui'NUERHS
♥Kelly'BUSFRIEND
♥Christina'DARLING
♥Siyu'FISHYBALL
♥Ashikin'LOVELY
♥Clara'STRANGER
♥Weixian'SICKO
♥Deslyn'DAJIE
♥Yowwei'BOBO
♥Jingwen'XIAOWENWEN

My love.
7days!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7
1 Month deal.
9,10,11,12,13,14,15
16,17,18,19,20,21,22
23,24,25,26,27,28,29
30,31,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,
8.9
1 Month deal.
12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,
23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
2n2'08 Class bbq.
Outing with NAAY.
3 round with MmT(:
Welshia(:
Audrey(:
Outing with BudgetLover(s).
Huiyi(:
Shuhui(:
Julia(:
Yuping(:
Shiyi(:
Outing with Didi.
A real outing with didi. Lol!
Outing with Sweety.
Outing with Mango.
Outing with Fishyball.
Outing with NAAY and co.
End counselling!
1,2,3,4,5,6 Months!
♡Meet me half way.
♡Return.
A TeddyBear.
A Big TeddyBear.

Tagboard.

Leave a tag before you go.
And i have lost all you links.
Those who want to be linked or re-link tag to let me know. Thanks!(:

Links.

Memories.
click to see our beautiful dating days <$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits.
This skin is designed by Yours Truely,
and I would like to thank -TOILETBOWL for the basecode, yo! :B
Srsly, don't try to rip th skin or I'll bite you. (RAWR!)

-->

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to posting :>
Using some of my sleeping time to post. Am i kind enough? Haha. Alright, let me start(: Hooray finally there's one patheic day without any test tmr!^^ Happy(*: Jump for joy man! Today at class went high tgt with twinsister'AK! Laugh, we were singing song ect. (what cha say) Though, i'm tired. In order to make myself awake is to make a fool of myself:x I don't know why. Studies, can't really understand ss): It's just so hard. The rest of the subject hrms.. still can manage it. Somehow, we get used to what we have now. Test and remedial are not to worry. The only thing is the duration of studying is a bit too long. Some teachers understand but not all. Different ppl have different thinking yeah. Kk, shall stop here. Nights everybody!Luv!
-I'm sorry, i'm bad.

I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I never asked for it to begin. For that's the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets

No comments:

Post a Comment