Hello.
Anna.Ho
On Earth since:ThirdOct1994 I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Friends are my daily drugs!
feel free to contact me @ Facebook|annaho850@hotmail.com
My love.
My love.
7days! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
1 Month deal. 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 16,17,18,19,20,21,22 23,24,25,26,27,28,29 30,31,1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8.9 1 Month deal. 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22, 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 2n2'08 Class bbq. Outing with NAAY.
3 round with MmT(:
Welshia(:
Audrey(:
Outing with BudgetLover(s).
Huiyi(:
Shuhui(:
Julia(:
Yuping(:
Shiyi(: Outing with Didi.
A real outing with didi. Lol!
Outing with Sweety.
Outing with Mango.
Outing with Fishyball.
Outing with NAAY and co. End counselling! 1,2,3,4,5,6 Months! ♡Meet me half way.
♡Return. A TeddyBear.
A Big TeddyBear.
Tagboard.
Leave a tag before you go.
And i have lost all you links.
Those who want to be linked or re-link tag to let me know. Thanks!(:
This skin is designed by Yours Truely,
and I would like to thank -TOILETBOWL for the basecode, yo! :B
Srsly, don't try to rip th skin or I'll bite you. (RAWR!)
A long and fun day!:D
Woke up early around 10plus and meetup with ZhiHui, EngKiat, Kingsley & Audrey to celebrate Nixson birthday! Had a simple celebration for him. Sing birthday song and cut cake. Afterthat, went to nix house and our chef Audrey cook family dinner for us. Potato with hotdogs, steam fish, herbal chicken soup and veggie! Haha, a late lunch. But, a nice and success want. Headed to punggol pool next while king went home and Daniel came and meet us. Pool-ed & Crab-ed! Had popeyes with them for dinner. Last. home sweet home:D
Hanging out with them is always fun with all the joker. After o is really a enjoying time! HAHA! More events coming up!^^ Pictures to end my post!
No comments:
Post a Comment