Hello.
Anna.Ho
On Earth since:ThirdOct1994 I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Friends are my daily drugs!
feel free to contact me @ Facebook|annaho850@hotmail.com
My love.
My love.
7days! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
1 Month deal. 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 16,17,18,19,20,21,22 23,24,25,26,27,28,29 30,31,1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8.9 1 Month deal. 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22, 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 2n2'08 Class bbq. Outing with NAAY.
3 round with MmT(:
Welshia(:
Audrey(:
Outing with BudgetLover(s).
Huiyi(:
Shuhui(:
Julia(:
Yuping(:
Shiyi(: Outing with Didi.
A real outing with didi. Lol!
Outing with Sweety.
Outing with Mango.
Outing with Fishyball.
Outing with NAAY and co. End counselling! 1,2,3,4,5,6 Months! ♡Meet me half way.
♡Return. A TeddyBear.
A Big TeddyBear.
Tagboard.
Leave a tag before you go.
And i have lost all you links.
Those who want to be linked or re-link tag to let me know. Thanks!(:
This skin is designed by Yours Truely,
and I would like to thank -TOILETBOWL for the basecode, yo! :B
Srsly, don't try to rip th skin or I'll bite you. (RAWR!)
2 More days to go!(': ----------------------- Took back physics paper today. Afterthat we ave our elective. Mdam didn't take us instead of her we have Jacky to accompany us for our outing today. Our group under 'tourisum' went to Merlion park which located near the esplande and Mount faber near sentosa. We saw 3 Merlion today. Photo will be unloaded when i get it(: Ohya, on wed our 'Mdam' taught us the meaning of 'sentosa'. It's damn funny. Here you go. So Expensive Nothing TOSee Also! When everyone one of us heard this we laugh like mad. It's quite true actually:x Today went to quite number of places. School--> Merliaon park---> Mount faber--> School--> Audrey's house-->Rivermall-->PunggolPark-->Buangkok-->Home. Alright i'm tired, just taken a running nose pill so shall get some rest. And running nose just won't get away from me! Argh~
No comments:
Post a Comment