Hello.
Anna.Ho
On Earth since:ThirdOct1994 I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Friends are my daily drugs!
feel free to contact me @ Facebook|annaho850@hotmail.com
My love.
My love.
7days! 1,2,3,4,5,6,7
1 Month deal. 9,10,11,12,13,14,15 16,17,18,19,20,21,22 23,24,25,26,27,28,29 30,31,1,2,3,4,5,6,7, 8.9 1 Month deal. 12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22, 23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 2n2'08 Class bbq. Outing with NAAY.
3 round with MmT(:
Welshia(:
Audrey(:
Outing with BudgetLover(s).
Huiyi(:
Shuhui(:
Julia(:
Yuping(:
Shiyi(: Outing with Didi.
A real outing with didi. Lol!
Outing with Sweety.
Outing with Mango.
Outing with Fishyball.
Outing with NAAY and co. End counselling! 1,2,3,4,5,6 Months! ♡Meet me half way.
♡Return. A TeddyBear.
A Big TeddyBear.
Tagboard.
Leave a tag before you go.
And i have lost all you links.
Those who want to be linked or re-link tag to let me know. Thanks!(:
This skin is designed by Yours Truely,
and I would like to thank -TOILETBOWL for the basecode, yo! :B
Srsly, don't try to rip th skin or I'll bite you. (RAWR!)
5 More days for your return(': ---------------------------------------- Oral has past and of course exam are officially over for us! Finally i can let my study off. Delete memory in my head! Ahhh, i want shout all my feeling out. But there no where i can): Went home right after oral exams. Came home rest for 3hours and off i went for counselling. Today was the first day i went counselling alone): Though it's abit lonely but i must learn how to be imdepent[': No one will really follow me true when i gets old. Oh yeah, i must gain some indepent. Chit-chat with my counsellor and joke around. Laugh out loud! She damn funny i swear. 1hour gone and couselling is over. Off i went to have some walk. Punngol park--> Shop&save--> Home. walked for hours and decided to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment