<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>Y
<$BlogItemBody$>

Disclaimer.
Hello men, women, girl, boy, gay and les :D
As you know, this is my blog
If you hate to me, I hate you.
So,s-c-r-a-m.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

That holy banana.

Hello.
Anna.Ho
On Earth since:ThirdOct1994
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Friends are my daily drugs!
feel free to contact me @ Facebook|annaho850@hotmail.com

My love.
♥FAMILY!
♥COUSIN!
♥Evelyn'MUMMY!
♥Audrey'ZHINU!
♥Welshia'LESBO!
♥Pearlie'DEAREST
♥Nixson'DIDI
♥Samuel'SWEETY
♥Zhihui'GAGGY
♥Alina'SMALLHANDFRIEND
♥Yeesong'MANGO
♥Kenneth'BRO
♥Melvin'PRECIOUS
♥Decong'KONGLONG
♥Royce'PAPA
♥Ridzwan'BOYFRIEND
♥Rosyton'LUCKYSTAR
♥DanielT'AHGONG
♥Ivan'IDOIT
♥Kingsley'DI
♥Janice'PUBOR
♥Julia'AHMA
♥Huiyi'DEAR
♥Yuping'BAOBEI
♥Shuhui'NUERHS
♥Kelly'BUSFRIEND
♥Christina'DARLING
♥Siyu'FISHYBALL
♥Ashikin'LOVELY
♥Clara'STRANGER
♥Weixian'SICKO
♥Deslyn'DAJIE
♥Yowwei'BOBO
♥Jingwen'XIAOWENWEN

My love.
7days!
1,2,3,4,5,6,7
1 Month deal.
9,10,11,12,13,14,15
16,17,18,19,20,21,22
23,24,25,26,27,28,29
30,31,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,
8.9
1 Month deal.
12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,
23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
2n2'08 Class bbq.
Outing with NAAY.
3 round with MmT(:
Welshia(:
Audrey(:
Outing with BudgetLover(s).
Huiyi(:
Shuhui(:
Julia(:
Yuping(:
Shiyi(:
Outing with Didi.
A real outing with didi. Lol!
Outing with Sweety.
Outing with Mango.
Outing with Fishyball.
Outing with NAAY and co.
End counselling!
1,2,3,4,5,6 Months!
♡Meet me half way.
♡Return.
A TeddyBear.
A Big TeddyBear.

Tagboard.

Leave a tag before you go.
And i have lost all you links.
Those who want to be linked or re-link tag to let me know. Thanks!(:

Links.

Memories.
click to see our beautiful dating days <$BlogArchiveName$>

Credits.
This skin is designed by Yours Truely,
and I would like to thank -TOILETBOWL for the basecode, yo! :B
Srsly, don't try to rip th skin or I'll bite you. (RAWR!)

-->

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A scar is hard to heal.
------------------------
Thinking back about the past it's still hurtful. Idk why either. It's hard to let go. I tried many ways to let you go but all i do i failed. It's just can't get off my mind. And it seem that i'm happy but actual fact i'm not. I was just pretending that i'm fine because i can't be selfish. I don't wish to see my friends around me to worry about me. But once again, i disappoint them again and again. Sorry people i just can't face the reality. I hate myself for being this way. I know i'm bad.. I don't deserve anything.



  -I just took things for granted- 

No comments:

Post a Comment